July 21, 2017
Telegram of congratulations to Ram Nathu Covinda on his election to the post of President of the Republic of India
The head of state sent a letter in which he congratulated the newly elected President of the Republic of India on behalf of the entire people of Kazakhstan and on his own behalf.
“I believe that together we will do our best to strengthen friendly relations and close cooperation for the prosperity of our peoples.
I wish you health and success in your responsible service, and peace and prosperity to the friendly people of India. ”
RN Kovind became the 14th president of India. In the elections, 2,390 out of five thousand members of the electoral college voted for him.
18 July 2017
Meeting with Lee Myung-bak, former President of the Republic of Korea
The Head of the State greeted the ex-President of the Republic of Korea on the Kazakh land and thanked him for participating in the opening ceremony of the pavilion of the Republic of Korea at the international exhibition EXPO-2017.
– Cooperation between our countries during your tenure as President of the Republic of Korea has reached a strategic level, a lot of work has been done to achieve this result, Nursultan Nazarbayev said.
During the conversation, the sides addressed matters related to further development of Kazakh-Korean relations, stressing the need for their expansion.
17 July 2017
Ceremony of awarding the President of Kazakhstan with the Order of Isabella the Catholic
On behalf of the King of Spain Felipe VI, Ana Pastor, President of the Congress of Deputies of the Kingdom of Spain, has awarded Nursultan Nazarbayev with the Order of Isabella the Catholic.
“In recognition of the high royal appreciation of His Excellency Mr. Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, I award you the Order of Isabella the Catholic,” the Royal Decree says.
The Head of the State thanked King of Spain Felipe VI and Ana Pastor for such a high award, emphasizing the presence of trustful and friendly relations between Kazakhstan and Spain.
– We have long-standing ties with the Kingdom of Spain from the first days of our independence. We built a trusting bilateral relationship. All these years, Kazakhstan feels the support of Spain. King Felipe VI visited Kazakhstan on an official visit and took part in the opening of the international exhibition EXPO-2017. It was a great honor for us, the President of Kazakhstan said.
Nursultan Nazarbayev emphasized Kazakhstan’s intention to continue fruitful cooperation with Spain both in politics and in various sectors of the economy.
At the end of the ceremony, the President of Kazakhstan conveyed sincere gratitude to King Felipe VI and wished him success in his activities for the benefit of the Spanish people.
17 July 2017
Meeting with Ana Pastor, Chairman of the Congress of Deputies of the Kingdom of Spain
The Head of the State, greeting Ana Pastor, thanked for her visit to Kazakhstan and participation in the opening of the pavilion of Spain at EXPO-2017 international exhibition.
– King Felipe VI of Spain took part in the opening of our exhibition, which was also attended by 17 heads of state and government of foreign countries. We had the opportunity to meet in the framework of that event. His Majesty showed great interest in Kazakhstan and held a number of business meetings, Nursultan Nazarbayev said.
The President of Kazakhstan stressed the good bilateral relations, fruitful relations in the economy and politics, and noted the existence of common views on the issues of the international agenda.
– During the visit of the King of Spain, representatives of business circles, members of the Spanish government arrived in Kazakhstan with His Majesty, who managed to conduct productive negotiations with their Kazakh counterparts, Nursultan Nazarbayev said.
The Head of the State conveyed sincere gratitude to the King of Spain Felipe VI and the government of this country for the high award that he was awarded, and also expressed his sincere wishes for the good and achievements to King Juan Carlos I and his wife, Queen Sofia.
In turn, the President of the Congress of Deputies of the Kingdom of Spain noted the steadily warm relations between the two countries and thanked for the traditionally friendly reception extended to the Spanish delegation.
– For the first time I learned about your work, efforts aimed at the development and prosperity of your country from the King of Spain Juan Carlos I. It was then that King Juan Carlos I spoke about the need to establish business ties with colleagues from Kazakhstan. At present, Kazakhstan has made great progress due to your activities, Ana Pastor said.
The President of the Congress of Deputies of the Kingdom of Spain has also conveyed the warmest wishes to Nursultan Nazarbayev on behalf of the Royal family.