November 6, 2018
Participation in the official opening ceremony of the International Technology Park of IT start-ups “Astana Hub”
Before the start of the event, the Head of State got acquainted with the projects of Kazakhstani start-up companies, examined research laboratories, and also heard reports on the upcoming activities of the IT university and the progress in implementing the state program “Digital Kazakhstan”.
Speaking with a welcoming speech at the opening ceremony, the President of Kazakhstan thanked those present for participating in the official launch of the International Technopark of IT Startups “Astana Hub”.
– I am glad to welcome you in our young, hospitable capital – Astana. I would like to thank the Prime Minister of Estonia, Mr. Jüri Ratas, and all foreign guests for participating in the official opening. This event is relevant for Kazakhstan in the conditions of the fourth industrial revolution, – said Nursultan Nazarbayev.
The head of state stressed the special significance of the digitalization process in the further progress of the country and society.
– The Internet of things, artificial intelligence, 3D printing technology and blockchain actively penetrate all spheres of human life, and this is a key trend of modern times. Digitalization has become one of the important factors for the development and competitiveness of states. The leading countries of the world, as well as their associations, such as the G-20 and the European Union, have already adopted their strategic documents on digitalization, the President of Kazakhstan said.
Nursultan Nazarbayev separately focused on the process of implementing the digitalization program in our country and the results achieved in this direction.
– Kazakhstan was one of the first in the CIS to begin the introduction of electronic public services. Last year we launched the Third Modernization of Kazakhstan. There are already concrete achievements, the Head of State said.
Nursultan Nazarbayev stressed that the International Technopark of IT start-ups “Astana Hub” should become the core of the innovation ecosystem created in Kazakhstan.
– Technopark participants will be able to enjoy a simplified visa and labor regime, they will also be presented with tax and other benefits. A mentoring institute was created at its base, within which experts accompany start-up teams, the President of Kazakhstan said.
In addition, the Head of State focused on the need to provide assistance to talented young people involved in the development of IT technologies.
– We need to create a new generation of IT talents. Our main task is to help smart and capable guys. We fully support private initiatives, programming schools, Olympics, robotics and cyber sport Olympiad. The curriculum has been updated at universities, ”Nursultan Nazarbayev said.
The President of Kazakhstan also informed those present about the creation in the country of the Business Angels Club (QazAngels), the Association of Venture Capitalists and the Co-investment Fund.
In conclusion, the Head of State urged everyone to take an active part in the development of innovations and digital technologies, pointing out the opportunities available for this.
November 6, 2018
Meeting with Prime Minister of the Republic of Estonia Jüri Ratas
During the meeting, the sides discussed prospects for strengthening cooperation between the two states in the field of digitalization and innovative technologies, and also exchanged views on the development of trade and economic relations.
The head of state thanked the Prime Minister of the Republic of Estonia for his personal participation in the opening ceremony of the International Technology Park of IT start-ups Astana Hub.
Nursultan Nazarbayev emphasized the rich experience of Estonia in the field of digital technologies.
In addition, the President of Kazakhstan pointed to the need to increase trade relations between the two countries and focused on the priority areas for the development of economic cooperation. Thus, the Head of State spoke about the infrastructure programs being implemented in the country, the facilities being built within their framework and the results of projects to increase the transit transport potential.
Nursultan Nazarbayev also noted the importance of establishing cooperation in the field of manufacturing and agricultural industry, pharmaceuticals and other sectors of the economy.
In turn, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Estonia thanked the President of Kazakhstan for the hospitality provided and shared his impressions of his first visit to Astana.
– Yesterday we had constructive talks with Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev. This is my first visit to Kazakhstan. According to the infrastructural facilities of Astana, you can see how your country is developing, – said Yu.Ratas.
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Estonia expressed interest in implementing joint projects in the field of digitalization and the transport and logistics field, as well as in expanding investment cooperation.
Google Аудармашы туралыҚауымдастықҰялы телефонAbout GooglePriva