1 July 2018
The Visit of the concert dedicated to the National Dombra Day
Monument “Қазақ елі”, Astana
Addressing the residents and guests of the capital, the Head of State congratulated all Kazakhstan people on the National Dombra Day, noting the special place of this musical instrument in the culture and history of the Kazakh people.
– As is known, the first Sunday of July was recently announced by my Decree as the National Day of Dombra. Today in all regions of the country celebrate this holiday. Dombra is the soul of a Kazakh, his history, traditions, his whole life, “said the President of Kazakhstan.
Nursultan Nazarbayev emphasized that now dombra is a Kazakh brand.
– Within the framework of the program “Ruhani zhanyrou” this instrument has made a special contribution to the popularization of our national culture throughout the world. Cui Kurmangazy, Dauletkerei, Tattimbet and Sugur, Kazangap and Dina are unique examples of Kazakh musical art, “the Head of State said.
The President of Kazakhstan recalled that the decision of UNESCO dombra and kui were included in the list of the intangible cultural heritage of mankind.
– Through the sounds of strings and melodies of cues from one generation to another, our cultural values and traditions are transmitted. It is symbolic that the National Dombra Day is born in Astana – the heart of independent Kazakhstan, – noted Nursultan Nazarbayev.
The President of Kazakhstan expressed his confidence that the National Dombra Day will increase the interest and aspiration of the younger generation to study dombra and national art.
In the course of the event, more than 2,000 musicians in the same orchestra conducted by the conductor Aytkali Zhayymov performed on the dombra the famous Kazakh kuyas on the square “Kazakh Eli”.
At the end of the concert Nursultan Nazarbayev also visited the exhibition of applied art.
1 July 2018
Visit to the House of Friendship of Astana
The head of state visited the city Friendship House, reconstructed by the Mangistau region in the framework of the program “Regions as a gift to Astana”.
During the inspection of the facility the President of Kazakhstan had a talk with representatives of the ethno-cultural centers of the capital and prominent public figures of the Mangistau region.
– In all regions of the country there are Friendship Houses, in which ethno-cultural associations of regions are located and work. Now the House of Friendship has its own capital. I congratulate you on this remarkable event, “said Nursultan Nazarbayev.
The Akim of the Mangistau region E.Tugzhanov presented to the Head of State a draft project of the House of Friendship, which provides premises for the library, museum, folk arts and crafts workshops, a conference hall and a center for language learning. The total area of the building is 4 000 sq.m.
June 28, 2018
Visit to the Center for Robotic Surgery of the City Clinical Hospital “Ust-Kamenogorsk City Hospital No. 1”
Ust-Kamenogorsk, East-Kazakhstan region
Nursultan Nazarbayev got acquainted with the activity of Kazakhstan’s first Robotic Surgery Center, created on the basis of municipal state enterprise “Ust-Kamenogorsk city hospital number 1”. During the visit, the President of Kazakhstan was informed about the work and further prospects of the development of the modern operational and digital complex.
In addition, in the teleconference mode, the Head of State spoke with the teams of the stroke centers of the Ayaguz and Zyryanovsk districts of the region.
The President of Kazakhstan noted the results of the state’s work on the construction of medical centers in remote settlements.
Nursultan Nazarbayev also emphasized the importance of improving the quality of treatment of cardiovascular diseases and preventing child and maternal mortality.
– To reduce mortality from cardiovascular diseases in Kazakhstan in each area were built medical centers, where operations on the heart. By now, we have been able to reduce mortality rates, “the Head of State said.
At the same time, Nursultan Nazarbayev pointed out the need to prevent various diseases by promoting healthy lifestyles.
– Only 10-15 percent of our health depends on doctors and medicine. The rest is from our way of life. It is necessary to explain that the health of a future child depends on the mother’s health, “the President of Kazakhstan noted.
The head of state emphasized the effectiveness of robotic surgical systems in the healthcare sphere.
Nursultan Nazarbayev also pointed to the need to ensure quality training of medical personnel.
In conclusion, the President of Kazakhstan wished the staff and patients of the Center success and good health.