– This year we celebrate 26 years from the moment of gaining independence. During this time, we have been taking all measures to build fraternal relations with Saudi Arabia. We are grateful to you for the support provided when building our capital city Astana, the President of Kazakhstan said.
In addition, Nursultan Nazarbayev noted the importance of establishing links between law enforcement agencies of the two countries in the face of global terrorism and extremism.
In his turn, Saudi Arabia’s Interior Minister conveyed to the Head of State the greetings of the King of Saudi Arabia Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud and stressed that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is also interested in further deepening and developing fruitful bilateral cooperation.
Participation in the ceremony of acceptance of credentials
Speaking to the participants of the ceremony, Nursultan Nazarbayev noted that their diplomatic mission is at the beginning of a new period of Kazakhstan’s development.
– We are embarking on the implementation of the Third Modernization of Kazakhstan. The large-scale program “Ruhani zharyrou” becomes an integral part of the life of every Kazakh, “said the President of Kazakhstan.
The head of state dwelled on the results of a number of international events in Astana, which had a positive economic and image effect on the development of Kazakhstan. Among them: the international specialized exhibition EXPO-2017, the summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, the opening of the Low Enriched Uranium Bank in Astana and the summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation on Science and Technology.
Nursultan Nazarbayev emphasized Kazakhstan’s contribution to global peace and security as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council.
The President of Kazakhstan stressed the country’s interest in deepening trade and economic relations with foreign partners and dwelt on the measures taken to improve the investment climate.
– Infrastructure has been built to enter the markets of the EEMP, Central Asia and China. In order to effectively interact with investors and business, the national companies Kazakh Invest and Kazakh Export have been established. The International Financial Center Astana, the United Nations International Center for the Development of Green Technologies and the International Technopark of IT Startups are beginning to operate, the Head of State said.
Nursultan Nazarbayev drew attention to the activation of political interaction between Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.
– This year we met with Mr. Ghani at the SCO and OIC summits. The volume of mutual trade increased to half a billion dollars, trade houses were opened in Almaty and Kabul. We will continue to provide technical and humanitarian assistance. The safe and sustainable development of Afghanistan is the guarantee of peace, stability and prosperity in our region, “said the President of Kazakhstan.
The head of state noted Kazakhstan’s interest in strengthening and enhancing multifaceted cooperation with Canada.
– At the meeting with Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau at the G20 summit last year, we agreed to expand contacts in various fields. Practical implementation of those agreements was the holding of the Kazakhstan-Canada Business Council in Astana this June, Nursultan Nazarbayev said.
The President of Kazakhstan stressed that the interaction between the country and Belgium is based on the principles of mutual respect and trust.
– My working visit to Brussels in October 2014 and negotiations with His Majesty King Philip allowed exchanging views on topical issues of bilateral and multilateral cooperation. We welcome the active involvement of Belgian capital and technology in joint projects on the Kazakhstan market, “the Head of State said.
In the course of his speech, Nursultan Nazarbayev called Poland the leading partner of Kazakhstan in Central and Eastern Europe.
– I highly appreciate the results of my state visit to Warsaw in August 2016 and the return of the state visit of the President of Poland, Andrzej Duda, to Kazakhstan in early September this year. The past talks confirmed the great potential of the Kazakh-Polish dialogue and gave “green light” to a multitude of mutually beneficial projects, “said the President of Kazakhstan.
In addition, the Head of State noted the high level of cooperation between our country and Finland.
– The traditional ties of friendship and cooperation for many years have linked our country to Finland. An important event was the opening of direct flights between Astana and Helsinki, a center for the development of “green” technologies was established, and new Finnish enterprises were opened in Kazakhstan. It is necessary to ensure the further implementation of the agreements at the highest and intergovernmental levels, “said Nursultan Nazarbayev.
The President of Kazakhstan stressed the mutually beneficial cooperation between Kazakhstan and France.
– Among them there are technological projects in engineering, space, metallurgy, transport and others. I will be glad to develop fruitful contacts with the French President Macron for the benefit of our peoples, “the Head of State said.
Nursultan Nazarbayev especially noted the progressive development of relations with Estonia.
“We are ready to work on such promising areas as transport and transit, energy, communications and technology. We count on the assistance of the leadership of Estonia – the current chairman in the European Union – in promoting Kazakhstan
Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Agriculture Askar Myrzakhmetov
Before the beginning of the meeting, the Head of State congratulated all agrarians of Kazakhstan on the successful completion of the harvest campaign.- Despite the difficult conditions in early summer, the agrarians collected a large amount of harvest. There are opportunities for domestic needs and exports of our products. In general, all indicators demonstrate a positive trend, – said the President of Kazakhstan.Nursultan Nazarbayev, noting the important role of agriculture in the country’s economy, pointed to the low efficiency of the use of allocated funds in this sector.- The agrarian sector is the driver of our economy. It invests large state funds. They should give a corresponding return, which, unfortunately, is not yet available, – said the Head of State.At the same time, the President of Kazakhstan noted the high rates of harvesting this year.
– This year 21.7 million tons have been threshed with a yield of 14.2 centners per hectare. This is more than last year. In accordance with the planned plans, we were engaged in developing consumer cooperation, improving the seed fund and increasing the productivity of livestock, “said Nursultan Nazarbayev.
The head of state drew attention to the need to increase the volume of agricultural productivity using the country’s scientific potential.
In turn, Askar Myrzakhmetov reported to the President of Kazakhstan on the development of special maps for the further development of 12 priority areas of agriculture within the framework of the state program of the agro-industrial complex.
At the end of the meeting, Nursultan Nazarbayev gave a number of specific instructions.
Переводчик Google для бизнеса –Инструменты переводчикаПереводчик сайтов
During the meeting, the two leaders have taken into consideration topical issues of bilateral cooperation and the prospects for their further development.
Nursultan Nazarbayev noted that Russia is Kazakhstan’s important strategic partner both in the economic and other spheres.
– This year we celebrate the 25th anniversary of establishing diplomatic relations between our countries. Mutual trade has increased by one-third this year. New joint ventures are being created in all directions, the President of Kazakhstan said.
The Head of State placed emphasis on the effective cooperation between the two countries within the EEU framework.
-Despite the difficulties, we are moving forward. Kazakhstan will be the most reliable and close partner of Russia. In addition, the development of our partnership in Baikonur is worth noting, Nursultan Nazarbayev said.
The heads of the two states have discussed the schedule of forthcoming meetings and dwelt on the most topical issues of regional policy.
In his turn, Vladimir Putin noted the importance and efficiency of holding such bilateral meetings, which are a key factor in the growth and strengthening of interstate relations.
In his speech, the President of Kazakhstan stressed the special role of the CIS in developing trade and economic relations between the member countries of the Commonwealth.
The Kazakh leader has mentioned a number of topical directions for the CIS modernization and improvement.
Nursultan Nazarbayev has proposed to revise the CIS Further Development Concept and work out a new plan of measures.
In addition, the President of Kazakhstan has dwelled on the issue of deepening trade and economic relations between the countries of the Commonwealth.
– Free trade in services in the CIS will open new opportunities for our businesspeople and bring our countries’ trade and economic cooperation to a new level. I propose to instruct the Council of Heads of Government and the Executive Committee to intensify work on the Draft Agreement on Free Trade in Services and to approve it in the near future, the Head of our state said.
In conclusion, Nursultan Nazarbayev noted the efficiency of the Russian Federation’s leadership in the organization and wished success to the Republic of Tajikistan as the CIS President next year.