Almost 2.1 million Kazakhstanis received a one-time payment of “42 500 tenge”
As of 9.00 a.m. on July 31, more than 2.3 million unique applications were received from citizens for the appointment of a one-time payment from the State Social Insurance Fund (hereinafter – the SSIF) in case of loss of income due to the introduction of restrictive measures in July of this year, the amount of payment equal to the minimum wage – 42,500 tenge. The payment was assigned to 2 million 114 thousand people. Funds were transferred to 2 million 98 thousand Kazakhstanis.
Applications for payment from the SSIF are accepted through several channels. From over 2.3 million applications:
– 833.3 thousand people agreed to assign payments in a proactive format;
– 591.1 thousand people applied through the Egov.kz portal and telegram bots;
– 326.4 thousand people – through the portal 42500.enbek.kz;
– 607 thousand people – through mobile applications and Internet resources of second-tier banks.
In the context of categories of citizens:
– 833.3 thousand applications were submitted from payers of a single aggregate payment (in a proactive format);
– 194.6 thousand applications were submitted by employers for employees;
– 1 million 329.8 thousand applications were received from other categories of citizens (individual entrepreneurs; persons engaged in private practice; individuals receiving income under civil law contracts).
The payment was assigned to 2 million 114 thousand people. Funds were transferred to 2 million 98 thousand Kazakhstanis.
Recall, on the instructions of the Head of State in connection with the introduction of quarantine measures in July 2020, subject to a complete loss of income, working Kazakhstanis will receive a one-time payment in the amount of one minimum wage – 42,500 tenge.
Since July 16, a proactive service has been provided for the appointment of a one-time payment by sending sms messages for persons who are payers of the CAP.
From July 18, CAP payers can also apply through the portals Egov.kz and 42500.enbek.kz; telegram bots; 42500.enbek.kz application in Aitu messenger; mobile applications and Internet resources of second-tier banks.
Citizens who have agreed to proactively assign payments do not need to submit applications through other channels, since the response to sms is an automatic submission.
From July 17, applications from individual entrepreneurs are accepted; individuals in private practice; individuals who receive income under civil contracts.
It should be emphasized that only the employer submits applications for employees sent on unpaid leave. Applications from employers (legal entities and individuals) have been accepted since July 19.
Acceptance of applications will continue until September 1, 2020.